You have gone through the Basic Training Course, calculated how much mailbox money you need to you out of the rat race, and understand your personal level of risk, i.e., conservative, moderate, or aggressive (or have equivalent knowledge).
You’re ready to buy a property but the problem is that you’re not sure which investment is the right one for you and you are still feeling unsure in your ability to determine a good deal from a bad deal.
What you need now is to learn how to do your Due Diligence so you can determine whether an investment is good, great, or should be passed up.
If this sounds like you then you’re ready for CFA Intermediate Training where you’ll learn signature Cash Flow Academy system for deciphering the financials and learn how to quickly research and verify information, (that way you won’t be swayed by an enthusiastic real estate agent or emotion).
In our CFA Intermediate Training Program you’ll discover how to determine:
- The area’s rental competition or saturation.
- The population and demographics in the neighborhood vis-à-vis the support a good rental market (i.e. do you have enough of a rental pool to keep the rents up).
- The economics and employment base of the area.
- The condition and history of the property.
- “The highest and best use” of the property or zoning.
- How to correctly apply this knowledge and more to make the best real estate investment decision for you.
You’ll also learn:
- How to quickly build a team to help you, i.e., insurance agents, realtor, title company, etc.
- What it takes to invest out-of-state
- The best place to look for properties and other investments
To be put on our waiting list for this exciting new program, please register now.